For 50 minute therapy/medication check session.
EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
(90 minute session)
This therapy is a specialized integrative psychotherapy approach that has been extensively researched and proven effective for the treatment of trauma.
For 25 minute medication check session.
For initial diagnostic session.
The Psychiatric Practice of Steven M. Gordon does accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield and many other insurance companies offer "out of network" reimbursement for Psychiatric services.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, Check and Credit Cards are accepted for payment at the time of your appointment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session..